Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I love sex scandals.

What a great week! TWO big sex scandals, like a nice pair of tits are all up in our face. Nice! We got Nevada Senator John Ensign who was fucking the wife of some dude working for him on his campaign, and basically bribed that family to keep their mouths shut about it.

And now we got South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford Who disappears for six fucking days, (Literally.... Fucking!) to god knows where. Oh wait, he went to Argentina to get some Latin poon-tang. What a scumbag, he disappears over Fathers Day.

Hey Mom, Where's Dad? It's Fathers Day.

Can we make this any more awkward please? Ok, how about the lie that he was hiking on the Appalachian Trail all the while he was getting some South American tail? That was his excuse, for disappearing. Dude, are you stupid or something? You didn't think you were going to get caught?

Wait wait, This is what his wife said...

I believe wholeheartedly in the sanctity, dignity and importance of the institution of marriage. I believe that has been consistently reflected in my actions. When I found out about my husband's infidelity I worked immediately to first seek reconciliation through forgiveness, and then to work diligently to repair our marriage.

We reached a point where I felt it was important to look my sons in the eyes and maintain my dignity, self-respect, and my basic sense of right and wrong. I therefore asked my husband to leave two weeks ago. -talkingpointsmemo.com

Wow, that's awkward. But wait, There's MORE!

More?

Yes, EMAILS! I love gratuitous emails!

You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night’s light - but hey, that would be going into sexual details ...-thestate.com


*GASPING SWOON!*












What do you say to that?



People are being butchered over in Iran for merely expressing how they feel, and over here we got politicians that can't keep their dicks out of people. You know what? Can't we just ship these politicians over there and get some of these Iranian dissidents instead? They seem to be a better quality of people in that they are dying for what they believe in. Our politicians think so little of us that they use their jobs as an excuse to cheat on their wives.

I do make fun of our politicians, but in all sincerity, I would trade them for some people who knew what was really important. What's going on over in Iran is so important to their future, and ours as a nation and how we perceive each other. I respect the people of Iran. I feel we both have something in common, we both hate our own respective governments and how they conduct themselves. They are stuck in a situation that is beyond horrible. I can only wish they had the same problems as we have, we could have a good laugh about it on The Daily Show/w Jon Stewart. They wouldn't have to be attacked with truncheons and axes. Lord knows, our two nations could actually GET ALONG!

As it is though, My heart goes out to the people of Iran and I can only hope that something, some miracle from God above that can come in and save them. Too many people there have died and it's shameful. Our government... Well, they're just shameful and that's it.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Your first paragraph had me cracking up along with the title. It's crazy how we put so much importance on some things like scandal and not others.