Monday, February 2, 2009

CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!

Tonight I was at work and I had to do my regular "walk". It's just me checking the back room, making sure that everybody is in a booth, one person per booth viewing videos with their doors closed. Everything was fine until I got to the last booth.

Fucking guy.

He's standing there jerking off with the door open.
Oh, for fuck's sake!
It's written all over the back that they're not allowed to do that, they all know the fucking rules. What the fuck is this guy's damage? Why the fuck can't he follow rules? Yeah, I threw his ass out! I hope he's embarrassed as hell.

Why do people think rules apply to "other people"? It's not just that incidence, but life in general. Why do people get this sense of self-entitlement that they CLEARLY do not deserve? Is it self-delusion? Is it because they think they can get away with the shit?

What about those of us that do follow the rules but we get our balls busted anyways? Is that the whole "life's not fair" thing? Why is that always such an acceptable answer but suicide is considered wrong? If life isn't fair, shouldn't suicide be considered be "just one of those things"? You know, one of those things that's unfair about life?

I don't understand why we are told these things and are expected to abide by them, but some people think it's ok to not abide. I know it's a symptom of the human condition. We choose to abide or choose to not abide. Maybe we would be better off as Ants.

How bad is the prison population amongst Ants?

That's my point, Ants don't have prisons. All they do is work until they die... very much like humans.... except ants don't get paid. They don't need or use money. They work for the good of the colony. Humans on the other hand, We always have this "what's in it for me" mentality?

what's in it for me? what a joke.

People ask that and they don't even consider the gravity of their actions. Guy want's to gratify himself in a public place with the door open. Did he once consider the fact that I, being there NOT of my free will but rather for the good of my employment, would be the last person to want to see that?

Fuck no. He didn't think he would get caught, but he did. Now I get to have THAT image in my head for the rest of my life. Fantastic*.

*Note the sarcasm.

The less I understand about human behavior, the more I have come to loathe it. Most people are ok on a one-on-one basis. Even small collectives are fine. But in large groups you get these dumb fucks that think they're "Agents of Chaos".

Hey asshole, you're not The Joker, so fuck off.

Idiots with an over inflated sense of entitlement where they think they are immune to the rules that we ALL live by. Fuck them, man! They're no better than anyone else, so they can get in line to get fucked, just like the rest of us. I'm so sick of this "You're Special" bullshit.

No, I am not a snow flake. I am not special. I am not some asshole who thinks it's ok to jerk-off in public. I am a worker ant that follows the rules and pays his taxes like all the other worker ants. And THAT'S fucked up because we pay into a system that very obviously does not give a shit about us. The colony is crumbling, but who give's a fuck?

Humans, Never understood them, never will, I could care less if I ever do.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

he wanted to either get his dick sucked or suck someone off lol so he was willing to risk it.